The Latest in Audits
Recorded On: 06/22/2022
Unlimited Free Additional Logins for Your Institution!
The Latest in Audits
June 22, 2022
2:00 – 3:30 pm EDT * Webinar
3:35 – 4:30 pm EDT * After the Show * Talk with the Faculty Directly!
This Webinar is a professional development opportunity that focuses on recent audits performed by federal agencies and their inspectors general, as well as OIG work plans and settlements. This will include the recent National Science Foundation report “Promising Practices for NSF Award Management,” which draws observations from 18 audits in the past four years. This Webinar looks at frequent issues found and a discussion of day-to-day best practices
Participants will gain a basic understanding of recent federal audit findings, how to review federal audit reports and work plans, and how these may be used to enhance internal controls.
Senior Director, Sponsored Financial Services
Participants receive 1.5 hours of continuing education credits.
You can access your certificate from the box on the right side of the screen, after filling out the webinar evaluation.
NCURA webinars use the GoToWebinar platform. To confirm that you are ready to participate, please test your browser before joining the webinar, or review the more detailed system requirements.
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge or Safari.
- Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. The problem with WiFi is signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease.
- We recommend a wired connection. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth. A wired connection provides a better experience.
- It's better for organizations with low bandwidth to only have the webinar running on 1 computer in a conference room than having 10 individual people running the session on 10 computers at their desks.
- Audio (sound) is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
Member Price: $125.00
Non-Member Price: $150.00
Your registration includes one log-in. We are pleased to provide the opportunity for you to register additional sites at your institution for no additional charge.
When you are checking out, click the "Add Extra Login" button in your cart, and type in the email address of your colleague that you would like to register. If they already have a profile in the registration system, their name will pop up and you can add them to your registration.
If that person has never logged in to the Online Learning Center their name will not come up. Please have them go to the NCURA website to create a profile, then log into this registration site. This initial login is required for the registration site to communicate with NCURA's database. After that, you will be able to add them to your registration.*
If you add at least one additional registration with yours, you will be able to change or add more registrations for the webinar in the future by clicking “My Registrations” in the menu at the top left of the home page, then clicking the “Purchases for Others” button.
*If you have already checked out without adding any additional logins but would still like to invite others from your institution, please refer to the extra logins tab for a registration link for your institution. Note, this tab will only appear after you have completed your paid registration.
Handouts will be available 24 hours before the live webinar.
Closed Captioning for the live presentation is available at no additional fee. Sign in and click on "Closed Caption" in the Handouts of the webinar room to access this feature.
For technical assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org