NSF Fundamentals Workshop
Workshop time: 3.25 hours
This workshop provides a primary basis of understanding of proposals to and awards from the National Science Foundation (NSF).
The program is perfect for someone new to research administration, as well as for research administrators seeking to expand their knowledge of federal funding agencies. The curriculum provides an overview of the policies and procedures essential to preparing successful proposals to and managing grant awards from NSF.
Major content areas covered include:
- NSF overall structure, culture, and organization;
- Developing NSF proposals;
- The merit review process;
- Post-award administration;
- Tips and tricks.
Member Price: $169
EARMA Member Price: $103.50
Non-Member Price: $199
Your registration includes one log-in. We are pleased to provide the opportunity for you to register additional sites at a discounted price of $50.00 per log-in. When you are checking out, click the Add button and type in the email address of your colleague that you would like to register. If that person does not already have an NCURA profile, please have them go to the NCURA website to create a profile, then you will be able to register them with your registration. You will be able to change or add more registrations by clicking “My Registrations” in the menu at the top left of the home page, then clicking the “Purchases for Others” button. If you have any questions about this option, please email email@example.com.
- Participants will understand the policies and procedures that guide the preparation of proposals to NSF as well as those that guide the management of NSF awards.
- Participants will understand NSF organization, structure and culture and what that means for you and your organization.
- Participants will learn when it is appropriate to pose questions to an NSF program officer, grants officer or the Policy Office.
Division Director, Division Grants and Agreements, Office of Budget, Finance and Award Management
National Science Foundation
Participants receive 3.25 hours of continuing education credits = .3 CEU's for each webinar.
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser.
- Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
For additional recommendations on your computer set up for the webinar, please click here.