Managing Sponsored Research Risk in an International Environment
NCURA, in Cooperation with our Silver Year Long Contributing Partner Baker Tilly, brings you this must see educational program on Managing Risk in an International Environment.
90 Minutes: Join representatives from Johns Hopkins University, Jhpiego (an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with Johns Hopkins), and Baker Tilly to discuss international research risks and considerations.
Handouts will be available 24 hours before the live webinar.
Your registration includes one log-in. We are pleased to provide the opportunity for you to register additional sites at a discounted price of $25.00 per log-in. When you are checking out, click the Add button and type in the email address of your colleague that you would like to register. If that person does not already have an NCURA profile, please have them go to the NCURA website to create a profile, then you will be able to register them with your registration. You will be able to change or add more registrations by clicking “My Registrations” in the menu at the top left of the home page, then clicking the “Purchases for Others” button. If you have any questions about this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gain insights on current and emerging regulations and risk areas faced by institutions;
- Learn strategies for identifying, assessing, and managing international risks;
- Receive leading industry practices and tips related to monitoring and auditing international research activities.
Frank Bossle (Moderator)
Baker Tilly LLP
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins
Johns Hopkins University
Participants receive 1.5 hours of continuing education credits = .2 CEU's for each webinar.
You can access your certificate from the box on the right side of the screen, after filling out the webinar evaluation.
Watching in a group? Everyone watching the presentation can request a CEU certificate by writing down the verification code at the end of the webinar. Please make a note of the verification code as it will not be available after the webinar.
The main registrant can access instructions on the Group CEU tab for group participants to receive CEU certificates.
We recommend testing your browser as soon as possible in case you need to contact your IT department for help.
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser.
- Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
- Wifi is not recommended. The problem with WiFi is signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease.
- We recommend a wired connection. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth. A wired connection provides a better experience.
- It's better for organizations with low bandwidth to only have the webinar running on 1 computer in a conference room than having 10 individual people running the session on 10 computers at their desks.
- Audio (sound) is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
For additional recommendations on your computer set up for the webinar, please click here.