HR Series: Paving the Way for Others: Succession Planning, Coaching, Mentoring, and Sponsorship.
In this webinar, participants will have the opportunity to learn how to help their team frame their career goals, create a plan to build and sustain their team's career momentum, and chart a course to grow through their career in research administration.
Robyn Remotigue, University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth
Simon Kerridge, University of Kent
Handouts will be available 24 hours before the live webinar.
Closed Captioning for the live presentation is available at no additional fee. Sign in and click on the "Closed Captioning" link in the handouts tab or in the links box in the meeting room to access this feature.
Member Price: $105.00
Non-Member Price: $125.00
This webinar is part of NCURA’s four-part HR Series. Already purchased one or more of these webinars, and want to complete your bundle? Please reach out to email@example.com to receive your bundle discount.
- Understanding career trends in the field of research administration;
- Developing a career map and action plan to help your team achieve their career path; and
- Paving the way for others through succession planning, coaching, mentoring, and sponsorship.
Director, Research Services, School of Public Health
University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth
Director of Research Services
University of Kent
Participants receive 1.5 hours of continuing education credits = .2 CEU's for each webinar.
You can access your certificate from the box on the right side of the screen, after filling out the webinar evaluation.
Watching in a group? Everyone watching the presentation can request a CEU certificate by writing down the verification code at the end of the webinar. Please make a note of the verification code as it will not be available after the webinar.
The main registrant can access instructions on the Group CEU tab for group participants to receive CEU certificates.
We recommend testing your browser as soon as possible in case you need to contact your IT department for help.
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser.
- Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
- Wifi is not recommended. The problem with WiFi is signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease.
- We recommend a wired connection. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth. A wired connection provides a better experience.
- It's better for organizations with low bandwidth to only have the webinar running on 1 computer in a conference room than having 10 individual people running the session on 10 computers at their desks.
- Audio (sound) is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
For additional recommendations on your computer set up for the webinar, please click here.