Extra Login - ORCID and the OSTP Guidance on NSPM-33
Recorded On: 05/26/2022
Unlimited Free Additional Logins for Your Institution!
May 26, 2022
2:00 – 3:30 pm EDT * Webinar
3:35 – 4:30 pm EDT * After the Show * Talk with the Faculty Directly!
In January, OSTP issued NSPM-33 implementation guidance for federal agencies. The guidance refers to the use of DPIs, or Digital Persistent Identifiers. This session will be an educational session on DPIs – what they are, how they work, and how they can be an important part of a researcher’s workflow. In particular, this session will cover information about ORCID as currently the only DPI that meets the requirements listed in the OSTP guidance
Lori Ann Schultz
Assistant Vice President, Research Intelligence
University of Arizona
Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities
Participants receive 1.5 hours of continuing education credits.
You can access your certificate from the box on the right side of the screen, after filling out the webinar evaluation.
NCURA webinars use the GoToWebinar platform. To confirm that you are ready to participate, please test your browser before joining the webinar, or review the more detailed system requirements.
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge or Safari.
- Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. The problem with WiFi is signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease.
- We recommend a wired connection. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth. A wired connection provides a better experience.
- It's better for organizations with low bandwidth to only have the webinar running on 1 computer in a conference room than having 10 individual people running the session on 10 computers at their desks.
- Audio (sound) is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
Extra Login Member Price: $0.00 Non-Member Price: $0.00
Handouts will be available 24 hours before the live webinar.
Closed Captioning for the live presentation is available at no additional fee. Sign in and click on "Closed Caption" in the Handouts of the webinar room to access this feature.
For technical assistance email email@example.com